Monday, June 7, 2010

Paris, France

Paris, France

Well, today someone requested information on France. As far as France goes, I’ve been to Paris and Corsica. In this portion I will talk about Paris.

Well, I went to Paris for my 1st wedding anniversary. We had an absolutely fabulous time. One of our main goals was to go to EuroDisney. We did that and more.

Paris, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France. It is today one of the world's leading business and cultural centres, and its influences in politics, education, entertainment, media, fashion, science, and the arts all contribute to its status as one of the world's major global cities.

Ok, now bear with me as I try to remember some of the details of the trip. We stayed at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center which is a beautiful hotel. I remember that we did two tours of Paris. One was a day tour that took us to the major landmarks of Paris. The other was a night cruise on the Seine River and a night tour of the city. I recommend doing both. To see Paris in the day and then again in the night is so different. We saw sights such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre and of course the Eiffel Tower.

I would be willing to go back because I did not go up the Eiffel Tower or into the Louvre.

I can’t remember the name of the tour agency, but I do remember that the hotel had various brochures. I also remember that the agencies picked us up from and dropped us back off at the hotel.
If you would like to see what tours are available visit MTA Tours at www.militarytravelersanon.com/citytours

You can also find more hotels by clicking HERE.

As always, if you have any questions or input please drop a line or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Hotels

Check-in date

calendar

Check-out date

calendar